With over 50 years experience in all areas of packaging we give our customers reliable packaging product options & informed application advice and support.
We have a huge range of stock & custom print packaging options. We pride ourselves on supplying customers high quality products for all areas of the packaging industry.
Our goal is to provide excellent customer, application & product support. The customer experience is very important for our company & our staff.
Conpac Trading Ltd was established in 2003 & is a New Zealand privately Owned/Operated Company.
- Conpac Trading Ltd has been supplying packaging products to the market for well over 20 years, both in New Zealand & overseas.
- Conpac are experts in their fields with a wealth of product knowledge within the Team that work here.
- Conpac has over 5000 stock lines predominately kept in their Head Office Warehouses, which are based in Onehunga Auckland.
- Key also to their success is the ability to manufacture custom made product. Corner boards, RSC’s & Die cuts can also be made at their Onehunga site.
- Conpac are a major importer, with direct mill access in Asia, Australia & Europe, of industrial grade papers & boards, which supply the NZ market.
- A Key strength is our design & build of custom-made work – ie printed cartons. We also service the wine industry (and similar) with our range of bottle dividers which are made in our Onehunga Factory.
- Deliveries serviced by our own fleet of trucks. Fleet includes three trucks & one van to service the Auckland area. Courier service also available.
- We allow collections from our Head Office in Onehunga. Please call to arrange this option.
- Overseas Sourcing Office – We import products directly from offshore & also have a range of NZ Suppliers.
Freight terms from 01/06/2023 - All orders over $500 + GST will be freight free for business to business deliveries within Auckland Metro (Papakura – Albany) All Rural, Residential, Tail Lift, Hand Unload & Any orders outside of Auckland Metro will incur extra charges. All orders under $500 + GST will have freight charges applied to all parcels being delivered based on courier charges. Please contact customer services if you require more info regarding freight charges.